Warren Averett + GH&I is committed to offering accounting professionals a rewarding career, great clients, challenging work, and a distinctive culture and brand valued by its colleagues.
These distinctive values remain the backbone of our firm today; and we are fortunate to have an abundance of each.
Every day, we are charged to help our clients and to do good work. We value the quality of our work, our professionalism, and the rich culture of our firm. Our culture values not only professionalism and experience but also responsiveness and availability. We have been recognized for upholding these qualities by several respected local and national accounting industry organizations:
- Best of the Best, INSIDE Public Accounting
- Top 100 Firm, Inside Public Accounting
- Outstanding Young Professionals Program 2012 Edge Award, LEA
- Practice Innovation Award, Practical Accountant, 2006 and 2007
- A Georgia Best Workplace, Georgia Trend Magazine, 2006
- All Star Firm, Leading Edge Alliance (LEA), Human Resources 2002-2007, Long Range Planning 2006
- Firm Leader of the Year, Leading Edge Alliance (LEA)
With our professionals committed to excellence throughout their work and with each other, we are known by our clients for providing insight, solutions, results, savings and their success.
We serve entrepreneurial and middle-market clients of corporations, closely-held businesses, partnerships, start-up companies, joint venture, estates, trusts, nonprofit organizations, and high-net worth individuals. We know our clients well, and we collaborate and enable our resources to provide them with the highest quality, cost effective, timely and seamlessly coordinated service.
Good colleagues and friends.
Our firm lives by an “open door” policy. We help each other to help our clients. We often work in teams to meet client needs throughout their life cycle, personal or business, or both. We also play together and gather monthly to celebrate birthdays. There is softball, bowling, an annual golf outing, holiday functions, and an annual community project.